SUZANNE F. KAPLAN
Suzanne will be speaking at our upcoming May signature event, “How are Generational Differences Impacting Your World?”
To learn more about her, click here.
A dynamic speaker providing actionable solutions, Suzanne’s energizing and interactive style immediately connects with audiences. Her engagements consistently spark rave reviews.
What sets Suzanne apart is her direct transfer of wisdom to her audience. The learning that takes place offers a unique opportunity for attendees to gain knowledge for their organizations and then translate and implement at a tactical level. A Suzanne Kaplan speaking engagement is a unique and motivating experience.
With deep experience in both the public and private sectors, Suzanne has partnered with a wide range of organizations in pharmaceutical, financial services, healthcare, consumer products, academic and nonprofit sectors. Prior to starting Talent Balance, Suzanne was managing principal of MultiCultural Solutions and held a variety of corporate executive positions in employee relations, organization development, corporate business and strategic planning.
Suzanne’s audiences range from 15 to more than 500 attendees; she customizes her delivery message for each keynote, conference, seminar, or small group presentation. The author of dozens of industry articles, Suzanne is frequently quoted in the media as an expert in her field. She and her husband reared two Millennial children, who are happy to keep her current on this generation, which will soon represent half of the nation’s workforce.
A SAMPLING OF SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
Top companies, corporations, and noted organizations turn to Suzanne to dive into Decoding Millennials.
- The Vanguard Group
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Sara Lee
- Hamburg, Rubin, Mullin, Maxwell & Lupin Law Firm (annual retreat)
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Chancellor’s Leadership Institute
- Delaware Valley Law Firm Marketing Group
- Stevens & Lee Law Firm (annual retreat)
- Drexel University, LeBow College of Business
- Swarthmore College
- Penn State Great Valley
CONFERENCES, ASSOCIATIONS & BUSINESS GROUPS
- Wharton Club of Philadelphia, Spring Leadership Series
- Society for Information Management
- American Production & Inventory Control Society
- PA Diversity Council, Women in Leadership Symposium
- Financial Executives, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group
- Tri-State HRMA/SHRM, NJ
- Princeton Executives, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group
- Forum of Executive Women, Delaware
- Chief Information Officers, Greater Philadelphia Senior Executives Group
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association Conference
- International Management Consultants
- Greater Valley Forge Human Resources Annual Summit
- Professional Care Alliance of Delaware Valley
- Mid Atlantic Conference of Professional Geriatric Care Managers Association