- This event has passed.
Virtual Workshop: Discover your Strengths & Manage your Weaknesses (Second Date!)
June 18, 2020 @
Our June 11 workshop is sold out so we are offering a second session on June 18!
Being your best self means playing to your strengths at work and everywhere else. Discover your strengths and learn how to use them to thrive with CliftonStrengths.
Date: Thursday, June 18
Time: 4:00pm – 5:30pm ET
Location: Zoom link will be sent in advance of the workshop to those who register*
In this 90 minute virtual Strengths workshop, we will shift the talent development paradigm from fixing weaknesses to focusing on strengths.
- We will explore the Five Clues to Talent and what it feels like to use your natural talents in a positive way.
- We will take a look at the Four Domains of Strengths and how the dynamics of teams (org chart teams or matrixed project teams) are impacted by the natural talents of individual team members.
- And, perhaps most importantly, we will celebrate the diversity of each participant, learning the unique value that each of us brings to all that we do.
After you register for the virtual workshop, you will receive a separate email with instructions for how to purchase one of the CliftonStrengths assessments. Please note that taking the assessment is completely optional and is NOT a requirement to attend the workshop. The lessons learned will still be valuable to you even if you do not purchase an assessment.
While the workshop is designed to benefit all participants, you may choose to join the 23 million people who have taken the CliftonStrengths assessment to learn your greatest opportunities for development and success.
You have two options (neither is required for participation in the workshop):
- The CliftonStrengths Top 5 report is personalized based on your most intense strengths and focuses on what you naturally do best so you can maximize your potential. ($19.99)**
- The CliftonStrengths 34 report, which provides the full list of 34 talent themes, ranked in intensity. This additional investment could be useful for leaders interested in gaining a deeper understanding of their top 10 or so dominant strengths and how these strengths impact strategic thinking, executing plans, influencing others and building relationships. ($49.99)**
The first twenty-five people who take the CliftonStrengths assessment (either option) will be included in the sample team report used during the workshop (first name and last initial only)!
*Workshop limited to the first 100 registrants.
**All sales of CliftonStrengths assessments are final.