Award winners to be recognized at IDG’s AGENDA18 conference
Boston, Mass.—December 18, 2017—IDG’s CIO and the CIO Executive Council are pleased to announce the 2018 CIO Ones to Watch honorees. The award identifies rising stars in IT—the senior staff destined to become the CIOs of the future (click to tweet). The honorees were selected by CIOs of today’s leading organizations and will be recognized publicly at the AGENDA18 conference, March 19-21, 2018, in Miami, Florida.
More than 180 up and coming tech leaders were nominated by their CIO or executive colleagues. As CIOs become increasingly involved in business strategy, new leadership opportunities exist for these rising tech stars. The 2018 winners were specifically identified as strong, collaborative relationship builders and innovators who have built high performance teams with passion, vision, business acumen and technical prowess. They are leaders of successful critical initiatives from global ERP implementations to comprehensive digital transformation efforts.
“Digital businesses need business savvy tech leaders to advance their organization, and the 2018 Ones to Watch awards recognize these individuals,” said Adam Dennison, SVP & General Manager, IDG Events and CIO Executive Council, and Publisher, CIO. “The winners all demonstrated the kind of innovative spirit, focus and determination that future CIOs will need.”
AGENDA18 will bring together more than 300 senior technology leaders and business stakeholders to share best practices, learn new techniques and engage in digital leadership training. The conference and the CIO Executive Council have a long history of providing training and tools to help future CIOs excel, aligning closely with the emphasis of this award. A panel discussion with Ones to Watch honorees will be included on the conference program. The CIO Executive Council Pathways program is an accelerated leadership program designed to provide solution oriented programming reinforced with mentoring and coaching to propel your career and serve as a platform for growth.
The 2018 CIO Ones to Watch Honorees:
- Jason Anders, Technology Director, Fannie Mae
- Erica Antony, Vice President of Product Management, Arcserve, LLC
- Katrina Bach, Sr. Program Analyst / KM / BI Program Manager, Department of Homeland Security, Office of the Under Secretary for Management
- Dan Baldree, Business Relationship Division Manager, County of Santa Clara
- Lana Belotserkovskaya, VP, Development, Tokio Marine North America Services
- Raghavendra Bhat, Head of Technology – Digital Channels, ANZ Banking Group
- Michael Bondmass, Director of Information Technology, EURPAC Service, Inc.
- Nik Bronder, Software Development Manager, The Belt Railway Company of Chicago
- Ray Chio, Accounting Manager, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Stefan de Haar, Senior Vice President Asia Pacific, QAD Inc.
- Michelle DeCarlo, Vice President, IT Enterprise Delivery Practices, Lincoln Financial Group
- Jamie Engstrom, IT Director – Develop and Deploy, Caterpillar Inc.
- Darlene Ernstberger, Director of Applications, Kodak Alaris
- Jan Gilg, Vice President, Head of Enterprise Architecture & IT Strategy, SAP SE
- Narasimha Goli, Senior Vice President, Global Watch Technology, The Nielsen Company
- Vivek Gurumurthy, Vice President – IT Operations & Billing Group, Verizon
- Yaser Harb, CRM Applications Manager, American Psychological Association
- Bonnie Hong, Export Compliance Manager, Nuclear Program Relationship Manager, Director, Idaho National Laboratory
- Shachella James, Vice President, Technology Operations, CenterPoint Energy
- Rebecca Jenks, Executive Director, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Praveen Jonnala, Vice President, Business Solutions Development, CommScope
- Mona Kahn, Director of Strategic Initiatives, Fannie Mae
- Narendra Kambam, Director, FEP Healthcare Analytics, Service Benefit Plan Administrative Services Corporation, subsidiary of CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
- Joe Kauffman, Vice President IT, Knight Transportation
- Judith Lewis, Senior IT Manager, Texas A&M University
- Steven Liles, Head of Technology for Enterprise Digital and Payments, SunTrust Banks, Inc.
- Kimberly Longerbone, Information Technology and Applications Director, Hennepin County Medical Center
- Sandra Longs-Hasty, IT Training Manager, Prince George’s County Government
- Roland Loranger Jr., Associate Director of Technical Product Management, ESPN
- Raj Madan, Managing Director, Technology, Pershing
- Veronica Millan, Regional Technology Director of the Americas, MullenLowe Group
- Sridevi Mullapudi, Director, Application Development, Fannie Mae
- Teesee Murray, VP, Digital Strategy and Cloud, Infor
- Jeniffer Oburu, Business Process Owner, The Coca-Cola Company
- Joseph Paradi, Senior Director – ITS Enterprise Services, Avanade, Inc.
- Brian Parchem, Senior Vice President, Application Development, TransUnion
- Rakesh Patel, Vice President, Kaiser Permanente
- Kent Pilip, Director of Business Systems, Front Office and Operations, Lehigh Hanson, Inc.
- Meg Ramsey, Vice President, Cloud Services Product Management, Sungard Availability Services
- Darren Robbins, Vice President, Allstate Insurance Company
- Shawn Rodgers, Vice President, Client Technology Solutions, Pershing
- Gail Seanor, Senior Director, Digital, TGI Fridays
- Chris Seitz, SVP, IT Shared Services, KAR Auction Services
- Naveen Singla, Director for Decision Science and Lead, Decision Science Center of Excellence, Monsanto
- Mariya Tarakanova, Global Technology Innovation Leader, Mercer
- Manish Vipani, Vice President, Kaiser Permanente
- Sean Walsh, Senior Manager, Information Security, Matson, Inc.
- Scot Whigham, Director (Global Services and Support), IHG
- Paul Yoder, Information Systems Security Specialist, El Camino Community College District
- Nirut Zaveri, Director, Enterprise Resource Planning Solutions, KPMG LLP
Read the full IDG article here.